maandag 21 mei 2012

aqua zoo

Yesterday morning i woke up at 08:00 and i got ready went outside with my dog and feeded my dog, cat and guinepig and eat my breakfast. after i walked to my parents house and we went by car to leeuwarden to the aqua zoo where we celebrated the 25th marriage of my uncle and aunt. we started with coffee and cake when everyone was there than at 1 we left to the bird show and after some guide came and showed and told us about the animals in the park. it was really nice. after the tour we had a barbeque and it was nice sitting and talking together. after it was 6 and we had to leave the park so we left to another restaurant near the water and have had some coffee together. i have had some panics as well but all went fine and it was a nice day. when we came back home i went outside with my dog. my cat was sooo happy to see me again and i fed my pets and went to sleep cause i was very tired.

Geen opmerkingen: